Additional Evidence

This is the additional Evidence Blog that is linked to the Anything and Everything blog.
The reason for this is that the Anything and Everything Blog is going to get choked with Jersey emails and Statements otherwise, so this blog is for emails and Statements not posted on Anything and Everything.
That way I can continue to tell my story on that blog with extra evidence on here


Be aware that thiswill be disturbing and traumatic reading. Do not read it if it upsets you.
As ever, I am changing or omitting names as necessary.

I will post some of the many churchwarden statements on here, but not in order.
I felt like I was on trial all the time, with JM, who had always been one for false accusations and judgements, joining forces with the Dean and the Churchwarden couple and Warrens and Lihous.
Instead of abuse being investigated, they collectively tried to damn me to drown out the abuse and their own behaviours.

Thursday 22 May 2014

From: *********@hotmail.co.uk
To: joyce.cockell@dsl.pipex.com; helen.gunner@dsl.pipex.com; martyn.sanders@dsl.pipex.com; jane.fisher@winchester.anglican.org; deanofjersey@gov.je
Subject: For the Bishop of Winchester
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:02:07 +0100

Your Grace,

Please take action, surely you don't think church leaders should be protected for misbehaviour, and the victim should be destroyed? 

Those abusers were running church services in the last week. Mrs. Abuser was there yesterday having a good natter with the bad vicar.

Surely church leaders shouldn't call a disabled person a burden when she reacts to abuse, they shouldn't shout, belittle, force physical and sexual contact, sexual talk, play mind games, blame the victim to the church for her reactions so she gets unkind treatment, etc. 

I dont think anything is ok, I loved God, trusted God, but my abuser told me 'God had told him to take me as a daughter' and I had always prayed for a family, so I bore the brunt of his wife's resentment, she didn't want a poor, disabled daughter, and I was made to feel very very small and rubbish, with every little fault of mine not only picked ou, but told to the church, and I was told that her sons would never have done the menial work I have to do, even when they were at university.

I was subjected to unwanted physical and sexual contact and sexual talk that distressed me, especially being asked very deeply about my sexuality, and being forced to talk about being raped when I was younger, and these talks were done with my abuser holding me, against my wishes one time, and also sitting me on his knee. He also played pinning down games that caused me to go into shock and have flashbacks, and he did this during a time when he had regressed me so I was like a small child, I was blamed and punished for my reactions to this, especially by his wife, and was also punished for being confused about some of the bad quality of St. Andrews, and for my distress at the rifts my abuser was causing between me and St. Andrews.

Is it really appropriate that my abusers are still playing a big part in the running of that church, almost a year after the matter was reported to the Dean, who mishandled it?

The Dean saw my abusers for an afternoon, then saw me for 20 minutes and had obviously bought their story and was very grim with me, he said 'isn't abuse a bit of a harsh word for it?' and he warned me I could get done for defamation of character (my abusers weren't warned that and have maligned me in the church community, my recent drastic retaliation to that is no secret, I am very sad about the way church people have treated me because of my abusers maligning me), the Dean tried to close the complaint, and intimidated me so much that I had to speak to him through a third party. 

Recently the church hijacked the BBC to report on this case and as well as the BBC doing an innacurate report, they told me to 'phone Bob Key', I cannot use phone properly, I am autistic, I would not speak to Bob Key anyway, and I was horrified when Jane Fisher toldme a month ago that Bob Key was still involved, I appealled against his involvement very strongly. I dont think the BBC or Bob Key have any right to communicate with me the way they did.

The BBC also threatened police action for my truthful fury about Bob Key, and I told them and everyone else what I thought of that - intimidation from the church and BBC? outragious, I also reported the BBC guy t the complaints office.

 loved God with all my heart before all this, I was too autistic and damaged to be a shining good Christian, but I loved and trusted God, it was one thing I had, it made life good, faith. But that is destroyed, and my abusers are still running a church. Never mind Bob Key, sin forgiven, but abuse is wickedness and they haven't taken responsibility for anything, just blamed me, and Mr. A buser was sacked as church secretary from his last church and he even said about that that he was 'sacked by mistake but he orgave them' ! He will abuse again if he can, he was quite happy to tell me of other misconducts while he was abusing me, for example talking sex to girls on an evangelising walk.


Please, for the sake of vulnerable people and church, take action.



No comments:

Post a Comment