Additional Evidence

This is the additional Evidence Blog that is linked to the Anything and Everything blog.
The reason for this is that the Anything and Everything Blog is going to get choked with Jersey emails and Statements otherwise, so this blog is for emails and Statements not posted on Anything and Everything.
That way I can continue to tell my story on that blog with extra evidence on here


Be aware that thiswill be disturbing and traumatic reading. Do not read it if it upsets you.
As ever, I am changing or omitting names as necessary.

I will post some of the many churchwarden statements on here, but not in order.
I felt like I was on trial all the time, with JM, who had always been one for false accusations and judgements, joining forces with the Dean and the Churchwarden couple and Warrens and Lihous.
Instead of abuse being investigated, they collectively tried to damn me to drown out the abuse and their own behaviours.

Thursday 22 May 2014

who was the senator that Jane Fisher met with to do with my case?

Subject: RE: please ask fisher to stop
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 17:01:37 +0100
From: Joyce.Cockell@Winchester.anglican.org
To: ********@hotmail.co.uk
Dear *****,
I was just going to email you and yes, I did receive the text you forwarded on to me.  I agree the use of the word “irrelevant” was not good, but as I said I think you must speak with Bishop Michael.  I’m thinking of you coming over on Saturday, 5th June to see him in the morning.  However, he is away on holiday this week and I know he was hoping to attend a meeting in London later that day so I would need to make absolutely sure that he would have enough time to see you.  I am hopeful though.  I have looked up flights and there is a Blue Islands flight leaving Jersey at 0835 and arriving at Southampton Airport at 0925.  There are return flights at 1605 and 1830.
If the Saturday was not good for you or Bishop Michael, would you be able to come over on Monday 7th June or Wednesday, 9th June?
Let me know what you think would be best for you and then once I hear from you and once Bishop Michael is back from holiday (not until Tuesday, 1st June)  I can book your flights.
Best Wishes,
Joyce

From:**********************
Sent: Monday, 24 May 2010 16:36
To: Joyce Cockell
Subject: please ask fisher to stop
Hello,

do you get this email from me?

what that email text from Jane Fisher was about was that I was angry at her lies that things with Key and Warren did not happen and that she has gone on making out and implying those things did not happen which is a lie because they did. And she did excuse them and leave me criminalised and to blame and shamed.
I told her I would not meet with her because she would traumatise me, she does with every word,
she then tried to use Philip LeClaire to drag me into a meeting, I sid no very angrily,
more recently she tried to use Tracy to get me into a meeting, she was told no, her influence in my relationship wit Tracy has invalidated it,

so if the Bishop thinks his safeguarding officer should be telling a victim that what she says is irrelevant????

Jane Fisher does know what she is saying in each attack, she is not autistic and has caused me great trauma and has contradicted herself many times and has been unhelful even when communication is two way, which always traumatises me.

I cannot meet with her because she traumatised me, this does not give her an excuse to say that the rest of my complaint is irrelevant, which is what her text says.

she considers it irrelevant, but apparently she is coming over here 'on business' soon, to meet with a senator and other people, is the Bishop allowing her to come over to prepare the people I complained about for defending themselves against my complaint?
she certainly wont be here to help me.

so is my complaint going to be taken seriously? if so, could you ask the Bishop to stop Jane fisher from continuing to harm me?
fisher says oh I communicate with her, I have done because this continuing injustce is her fault and is beyong my capability to live with.

I was under the  impression that you and the Bishop's office were influenced by Fisher and were part of the church against me, speaking to you earlier you sounded nothing like Fisher.

So I apologise to you and Martyn and the Bishop if I have made an error and I apologise for seriously behaving badly towards you, if you are genuinely not fisher types.

please could I urgently ask you to ask fisher to refrain from attacking now from Croatia, I have
 two more texts from her just now and I am very close to the end of my tether and she is continuing to drive me while I am in despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment