Additional Evidence

This is the additional Evidence Blog that is linked to the Anything and Everything blog.
The reason for this is that the Anything and Everything Blog is going to get choked with Jersey emails and Statements otherwise, so this blog is for emails and Statements not posted on Anything and Everything.
That way I can continue to tell my story on that blog with extra evidence on here


Be aware that thiswill be disturbing and traumatic reading. Do not read it if it upsets you.
As ever, I am changing or omitting names as necessary.

I will post some of the many churchwarden statements on here, but not in order.
I felt like I was on trial all the time, with JM, who had always been one for false accusations and judgements, joining forces with the Dean and the Churchwarden couple and Warrens and Lihous.
Instead of abuse being investigated, they collectively tried to damn me to drown out the abuse and their own behaviours.

Sunday 23 March 2014

08/04/2009 - Shortly before I had a stress breakdown which contibuted to the ongoing events

Hello,
I haven't heard anything from BBC Jersey, I think someone from the church would have silenced them.
I really want something done, because my abusers are up at that church leading a holy head bowed meeting and that is so wrong.

I feel like doing violence in order to get the church to see it was wrong to keep leaving the matter, because thay are not making arrangements for the meeting with the police that they said they would and the thought of seeing the police again and being in the police station makes me sick and I am shaking and feeling sick but knowing the Bishops office are pretending, and I will have to do something drastic because my life is so damaged and I just want my abusers stopped from running a church.

 

******

No comments:

Post a Comment