Additional Evidence

This is the additional Evidence Blog that is linked to the Anything and Everything blog.
The reason for this is that the Anything and Everything Blog is going to get choked with Jersey emails and Statements otherwise, so this blog is for emails and Statements not posted on Anything and Everything.
That way I can continue to tell my story on that blog with extra evidence on here


Be aware that thiswill be disturbing and traumatic reading. Do not read it if it upsets you.
As ever, I am changing or omitting names as necessary.

I will post some of the many churchwarden statements on here, but not in order.
I felt like I was on trial all the time, with JM, who had always been one for false accusations and judgements, joining forces with the Dean and the Churchwarden couple and Warrens and Lihous.
Instead of abuse being investigated, they collectively tried to damn me to drown out the abuse and their own behaviours.

Wednesday 26 March 2014

sadly I was incorrect about getting my side heard by court and police -when I mention trauma beyond help, that was a correct diagnosis, it is possible for trauma to be too severe for therapy and for two years it was.


To: jane.fisher@winchester.anglican.org; Michael.scott-joynt@dsl.pipex.com

Cc: lay.assistant@winchester.anglican.org; joyce.cockell@winchester.anglican.org; jax.machin@btinternet.com; tracylecouteur@hotmail.com; helen.gunner@winchester.anglican.org
 14.02.2011
 


ms fisher/mr scott-joynt,

  I do not open the file with your emails in
I have been waiting for a police attack since you provoked me at romsey
I have continued to suffer your intervention in my life since asking you repeatedly to refrain

I live in fear
I am unable to access any help anywhere as I am afraid of your intervention and know your ability to intervene and make it look as if you are helping is tremendous

I continue to suffer trauma over your actions in Jersey against me
and that will be for the rest of my life

if you have anything to say
phone me

your intervention more recently where you tried to force something on me about Anne
was shocking and sickening

you ignore me when I say NO!
you ignore my feelings
as you always have

and my life since you destroyed me
has been about your continued attacks by intervention
your continued shaming and humiliating of me
and my attempts to escape you

if you want to force anything on me now
do it through the police
and this time I will ensure that my side is heard
and that the diocesan cover up is blown  to smithereens
and that you are not able to simply have me detained, beaten up and thrown in court to listen to lies against me with me unable to defend myself

I am at the end of my tether with the way you have treated me and tried to force your side on me
that you have only helped me
because you are condemning me and my integrity by doing so

I know you haven't only helped me
because I am the one who experienced your defence of Phil Warren in one of the most notcable attacks in support of the abusers that there was
because warren is a christian of sorts
he actuallly cam eout in the open with the undercover condemnation that went on in those churches
and you smashed me down by telling me it was me and my fault
and that it was about me being bitter,
to whom, you never explained
and why I should be trapped and condemned and threatened with banning
when asking for prayer for a very ill friend
I have never known
but you continued in that vein and included st ***** shunning of me in your condemnation of me
blaming me
and so it continued
with no support being provided
not in the horrendously wicked church BBC attack
with the church hijack of the BBC and the use of the BBC reporter to cvondemn anhd threaten me for Key

yes my autistic distress and anger became uncontrollable
I was badly damaged by being regressed, rejected, thrown away,
and you added to it by your condemnation
which not only broke communication between us
but when you started using Philip LeClaire
it broke my trust for him,
and you didn't stop there,

how do you explain  the difference between my calm and safe and trusting relationship with **** and St. ****s before the intervention
and the destroyal of me where you used **** and she tried to make me out to be ill and a liar in the end?

in the end you have condemned me
you have condemned my life
and told me right from when you started your condemnation
that my integrity and life
were worthless

now my life is worthless beyond anything
as your condemnation continues
as your interference provokes and anguishes me
as the Bishop treats me as coldly as he did before that meeting
because you had the influence
to deny what had happened to me
and safeguard those people who harmed me

and I lived through that harm
and you denying it
and having me convicted
took my life

there is nothing left
this nothingness is death

so I do not care wha this email that starts off about listening says.
if you have anything to say, say it through the police and do so with the integrity to also tell them about your intervention in my life since having me convicted and despite my please for you to stop!

If you had not continued this intervention, including illegal intervention in my use of the homeless services,
I would not have been in contact with you,
as you know, your and Lou Scott-Joynt's early interventions which damaged and destroyed my friendships here so I had no comfort at all to return to,
were met by me asking the police to ask you to stop harassing me.
but sadly for me, the depth of the violation you bestowed upon me through your intervention in the homeless services, and the depth of the wrong and humiliating way that *** ***** forced your intervention and incorrect statement about why I left the nightshelter and his assumption that he was going to dump me back there, has led to me being on constant watch for your interventions which have continued, and left me in fear of police attacks for continueing to contact you and ask when the next attack is
And since the Romsey attack, your violation of me and contempt for my feelings and the way you are continuing to cause me problems in the community here, continues to provoke my questions to you regarding the next attack or when your next police attack will be, especially considering the severity and continuity of the police attacks last year as I broke down in distress, had a breakdown, was driven from my home, lost my car and half my livelihood, and all because you did not want to deal with my complaint.

I am suffering massive trauma, of which there is no therapy that is effective to help, no comforting friends to turn to after you intervened, no one in this world who can ease this pain, and I contact you to ask when the police attack is
because I am autistic and try as I may, I do not understand what you have done to me, or the extreme cruelty of it, or your refusal to recognise what has happened to me, or your punishment of me and not my oppressors, or your continued singleminded intervention that has driven me further and further into this hopeless collapse,

I think the biggest thing of all that tells me that there is nothing left to live for, is the way you cover up, the way that you say something and then say you have not, the way you cover your backs, the way my feelings and what happened to me are irrelevant as long as you make yourselves free from responsibility, you, the church, the head of the church, representing God, you have condemned me with these such actions, and while you have done this and because you represent God, have done it in His Name, and continue to do it, you have condemned me.

The Keys continued the support of the abusers, and condemned me as wicked and said I was not abused, you not only allowed that and their collaberation with *****, but you allowed them to collectively condemn me and free the abusers including **** ***** from responsibility, at my expense, fisher who had evidence that my abuser was provoking me by saying he had been cleared, going round the evangelical cult churches in Jersey saying it, would not give that evidence to a lawyer for me,
and yet she supported Key, who supported the abuser in doing that, in getting me convicted,
this makes my life of no worth, I was not safeguarded, I was not helped by the diocese,
I was condemned,
to death and hell,
and am already experiencing both death and hell.

so say it through the police, fisher, say it through the police,
and this time explain to them what you have really done to me
instead of lying about helping me
tell them about the seriousness of how you have intervened in the Nightshelter and used *** ***** to jeer that back to me,
tell them that I am on the streets suffering severe trauma and having to watch my back all the time due to your interference
and tell them that my aim in contacting you,
is to try and get you off my back
and to try and find out what your next move is
and to ask when the next police attack is because of me contacting you to try and find out what you are going to do to me next.

You dont care

so dont pretend to

how can you pretend to be helping me and send me some cold email
about listening
what it says I do not know
the way it is written is obviously another cold denial
I cannot read the full title
so I have not
you have not and are not helping me,
no sane person can believe that you destroying me in the way that you have,
and covering your backs at my expense
condemning me
has helped me
my sin is anger, is foul language
when I am hurting beyond bearing
and you consider that a worse sin than your clergy aiding and abetting people who sexually abuse
in covering their actions and blaming me
harming my life irreparably
there is nothing anyone can ever say, do or pray
that will take away the permenant and complete destroyal of my life
and when I talk of death it is because that is what I want
just as **** ****'s mother did after ****'s father died, she waited 8years to die,
and was not convicted of mental illness
nor was my dad in his last year of life when h
I have been waiting since August last year
because in many people, life gets to a point where you are waiting to die
and in my case my life is completely and utterly destroyed beyond any use, worth or hope,
so I am waiting
and expecting you to attack and hasten that longed for death,
because even in the years before August last year, where I was driven to try suicide
life was not of good quality
the high functioning autism angered many people who simply didn't understand
and I could not change that however hard I tried
nor could I look after myself and earn a living properly
nor get the treatment I needed
nor manage money
I struggled and the struggles got harder
as people intervened in my life
to medicate their own emotional problems
***** explained thats why George and Jill got overinvolved
and thats why that hypochondriac emotianally ill couple got involved
and microwaved my playmate
and gave me all the symptoms they could think of
to ensure I would be like them
which made me very sick and distressed
In both the above cases,
I ended those relationships
and in *****'s case
I fled from her
she tried to bring me back
and then intervened in Satandrews and the abusers
telling me I was the one in the wrong, accusing me of stealing,
and supporting them while condemning me
saying I maliciously report people
even though I never reported **** to fisher
until I knew that the dialogue between the keys, the abuser and ***** was in danger of letting the abusers off as innocent
nor did I report George
because I do not report people for abuse unless they do it
I do not understand the terrible way the diocese have treated me
all I know
and all I ever know is that I am condemned
by the Bishop
by the church
and when you think that God was my everything
because I had no family no one
and couldn't build friendships
because of the autism
but I could have a relationship with God
and he would not sexuallly abuse me or go by the church ostracization of vulnerable people rules
and now the diocese have condemned me before God
I have nothing left but death.
God din't need a chaperone when he spoke to me
He was one who I spoke to every time I was alone,
God
the diocese have condemned me
and I ask in Your Name Father God and Lord Jesus,
for my death.
This was an email I sent to Fisher and Scott-Joynt and people they had involved just an hour or less before they had me brutalized in public and in front of my fellow homeless and left even more traumatized and even more living dead.
Bob Hill refuses to recognize this incident at all, but it was the result of me fighting for justice and to be safe from the diocese, who gave their side, tried and failed to have me put away and left me with psychological injury that a therapist can't get near healing because I go into shock each time.
JM is frequently mentioned, as is her usband, but I am reluctant to initial names in this email and blanked them instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment