Additional Evidence

This is the additional Evidence Blog that is linked to the Anything and Everything blog.
The reason for this is that the Anything and Everything Blog is going to get choked with Jersey emails and Statements otherwise, so this blog is for emails and Statements not posted on Anything and Everything.
That way I can continue to tell my story on that blog with extra evidence on here


Be aware that thiswill be disturbing and traumatic reading. Do not read it if it upsets you.
As ever, I am changing or omitting names as necessary.

I will post some of the many churchwarden statements on here, but not in order.
I felt like I was on trial all the time, with JM, who had always been one for false accusations and judgements, joining forces with the Dean and the Churchwarden couple and Warrens and Lihous.
Instead of abuse being investigated, they collectively tried to damn me to drown out the abuse and their own behaviours.

Friday 21 March 2014

An Email to the Dean 25/08/08

 I was not sure how to address the Dean, and I remembered JM telling me of her Cathedral days and how she had to call the Dean of the Cathedral 'Mr Dean'. Hence me addressing the Dean of Jersey the same as he would not clarify.


From:***** ***** (***********@hotmail.co.uk)
Sent:25 August 2008 09:08:18
To: Dean of Jersey (deanofjersey@gov.je); Philip Le Claire (*******@autismjersey.org)

Dear Mr Dean,
 I am too ill to see *** *****,
Are you prepared to continue the complaint that I brought to your attention, because I feel that you dismissed the complaint when you saw me on that Sunday, because you had spoken to the (churchwarden couple), I dont know that you have taken it seriously at all, I aked if you would speak to JM, but I dont know that you did, I amvery distressed by the way this has been handled, I am not sure why you spoke to  (the churchwarden couple) and then told me that I could be in trouble for defamation of Character, I would like to know the next step in dealing with this complaint through the church< I can see from last night that **** is laughing about this, I am not laughing, I am very ill, I want to see the church do something because otherwise****  remains in a position to develop relationships with vulnerable people and destroy them, I would reccomend that you read what JM's email says, I dont feel that you have taken me seriously, I have no idea if you are still investigating the complaint, but I would ask that if not, please pass it on to your superiors, I have been badly damaged by the (churchwarden couple) and their church and further distressed by this ongoing complaint that I do not think is being taken seriously.

****** *****

No comments:

Post a Comment