Additional Evidence

This is the additional Evidence Blog that is linked to the Anything and Everything blog.
The reason for this is that the Anything and Everything Blog is going to get choked with Jersey emails and Statements otherwise, so this blog is for emails and Statements not posted on Anything and Everything.
That way I can continue to tell my story on that blog with extra evidence on here


Be aware that thiswill be disturbing and traumatic reading. Do not read it if it upsets you.
As ever, I am changing or omitting names as necessary.

I will post some of the many churchwarden statements on here, but not in order.
I felt like I was on trial all the time, with JM, who had always been one for false accusations and judgements, joining forces with the Dean and the Churchwarden couple and Warrens and Lihous.
Instead of abuse being investigated, they collectively tried to damn me to drown out the abuse and their own behaviours.

Thursday 27 March 2014

The response to Jane Fisher trying to make me meet with the Dean again in 2009 and claiming he was neutral as shown on the 'Anything and Everything' blog

The Dean had been so obstructive, to me and to Philip who was kindly helping me, he had made it very clear who's side he was on, and furthermore was regularly seen in the company of the ******s. I referred to **** by his surname throughout this email, hence the extra stars. I have removed and redacted names but left the rest of the text intact because I am honest.


From: *******@hotmail.co.uk
To: jane.fisher@winchester.anglican.org
CC: deanofjersey@gov.je; helen.gunner@dsl.pipex.com; joyce.cockell@dsl.pipex.com; martyn.sanders@dsl.pipex.com; p.leclaire@autismjersey.org
Subject:
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 14:29:56 +0000

Hello,
It is a miscarriage of justice if the Dean of Jersey is involved in any way in this complaint after the way he treated me, I am absolutely horrified to hear that he is involved after the way he treated me and now he appears to be the one who will delightedly 'make the decision' to let dirty ***** off, after months of me waiting while dirty ***** and wife are allowed to go on running a church and therfore having the credibility to openly call me a liar, which they have.

Months and months where my health and patience have deteriorated and*****  has been left to call me a liar and then I get threatened with a meeting with Bigot Key who left me frightened and distressed by his attitude. The Bishops office seem to have done about as much as their non existant God, who I now hate with all my heart, is it possible to hate a nonexistant God?

I loved this God who has shown no sign of existing all my life, aint it ironic, like Bigot Key's load of waffle about protecting vulnerable in the JEP faith column last night, how has Key protected me by spitting on me with contempt and leaving me suffering? if I had not gone to the Bishop's office and got support, Key would have just walked away from the complaint without looking back. And now I realise that even the Bishop's office are going to do nothing, after all this time.

Why is dirty ***** running a church, and he is, dont fob me off, **** ***** sacked *****when ***** tried to take over St. Pauls, but ***** is a lazy sod who can neither preach nor lead, hence being happy to hand over to '****************' *****. (The redacted text is not abusive)

And months after the complaint was made, ***** is still in charge, hence being credible in him calling me a liar to people in church, and he and his wife generally saying terrible things to people who ask them why I have gone and wont speak to St. A's people. Not really right is it? Not really right that ***** who now has a mark on his enhanced CRB check is running a church with vulnerable people in it and the longer the church let him, the more likely he is to find another victim, and he is a clever man, who will find a way to harm someone else without being caught, he has done me massive harm.

The appeal to the Archbishop's office will take a rainforest's worth of paper.

Meanwhile I am refusing any further correspondence from the Bishop's office, I will no doubt see the result of the complaint in *****'s laughter, if Key gets his way or otherwise, but I think breaking *****'s nose may stop him laughing at least temporarily, I have already been locked up once for ******s crimes, (see police complaints email on Anything and Everything blog) thanks to the Bishops office doing as much as their God has done, another spell in the cells doesn't bother me, it wont be long before Key delightedly gets to do the last rites on me, ie spitting on my body and throwing it in the nearest dustbin. (Bob Key had made his stance very clear indeed, and this was before the time he called me wicked and said I wasn't abused, and I was in a state of severe collapse by now).

If you think I will even be in the same room as that man while I am alive, you are mistaken, no amount of lawyers makes his attitude to me acceptable, talking about a meeting with him is a sick, sick joke.

****** ******

No comments:

Post a Comment